We are looking for those who have previous experience of customer support in hosting. You will work for the first/second line support in the web hosting team.
As a person, you are committed, open-minded, customer-oriented and responsible. You like problem-solving and keep up to date on the latest news in the IT world. We expect you to have strong troubleshooting and written English skills (Intermediate & above).
- Provide technical and financial support on the services offered (hosting, domain names, SSL certificates, other services)
- Ensure to provide excellent customer service through e-mail and tickets in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyze customer complaints and feedback to supply appropriate solutions
- Create internal articles and documentation & maintain up-to-date documentation regarding the processes
- Assist with custom requests from customers
- Track, follow up and resolve customers issues using best customer care practices
- Troubleshoot server related, hosting, domain systems, and website issues
- Prioritize and escalate issues to 2nd line and Operations team
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years in support service experience
- Experience with domain names, hosting, and SSL support
- Linux skills
- Understanding of Networking and DNS
- Good English level (Upper-intermediate and higher)
- Experience with LAMP servers
- Knowledge of Registry, and Registrar
Internet Vikings is a premium hosting provider entirely tailored for iGaming operators, gaming platforms, and SEO professionals established in 2008. The full suite of services makes Internet Vikings into a One-Stop-Shop and one of the leading providers for technological and digital assets in the iGaming industry. Our clients are spread over +20 countries.
With the Head Office located in Stockholm (Sweden), our other offices are situated in Poltava, Odesa (Ukraine), and in Sliema (Malta).