We are looking for you who have previous experience with customer support in hosting. You will work as a Senior NOC Engineer to join our Customer Service team in Malta!
As a person, you are committed, open-minded, customer-oriented, and responsible.
You like problem-solving and have a critical mindset. We also expect you to have strong troubleshooting skills as well as written and verbal English skills!
- Proactive monitoring and support of the production systems
- Event and Incident handling
- Investigate problems, perform root cause analysis, and derive resolutions
- Act as an escalation point for issues flagged by customer support, respond to customer inquiries
- Work closely with our internal operations engineering support teams
- Single point of contact for all teams
- Roll out innovative ideas and solutions that will enable NOC to work more efficiently
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and processes, reporting tasks
- Understand and find ways to automate tasks within operations
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of NOC experience
- Understanding of networking
- Proactive monitoring
- Incident management
- Linux / Windows proficiency, experience with different Linux distros (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
- Experience with domain names, hosting, and SSL support
- Proficiency in websites migrations between servers/providers
- Experience working with VMware technologies
- Advanced Bash scripting skills
- Advanced SSL knowledge
- Understanding and experience in working with DNS
- WordPress troubleshooting
Internet Vikings is a premium hosting provider entirely tailored for iGaming operators, gaming platforms, and SEO professionals established in 2008.
The full suite of services makes Internet Vikings into a One-Stop-Shop and one of the leading providers of technological and digital assets in the iGaming industry. Our clients are spread over 20+ countries and our platforms span over multiple continents.
With the Head Office located in Stockholm (Sweden), our other offices are located in Kharkiv, Poltava, Odesa (Ukraine), New York (US), and Sliema (Malta).
How to apply
You are welcome to send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are waiting for you!